First My nephew Hunter tuned 7 on November 15th!
I remember when that cute little (but he wasn't little coming into the world at 9lb 3oz) guy was born! He has been our lovable and sweet Hunter Bear. He has always had a bright and charismatic personality that he comes by honestly. I love how his crazy mind works and I knew we would be pals from the moment he wrapped his mom's coffee table in Saran wrap when he was ONE, haha just thinking about it cracks me up! Hunter loves crafts, making things, and being creative. He is always collecting bugs and giving them a home and food; If he had a dog he would love it to death.
He writes the FUNNIEST notes that I find taped all over the house when I am over.
Oh, Just some of the funnest peeps I know, just sayin'
He loves his mama the best like all good boys should;)
OH my little Mia, she steals the show... but look how cute she is!!!
Not so long ago Hunter use to call my dad "Grumpa" OH I hate when they grow up!
Irey is enjoying Jamie's heavenly cupcakes
Hunter has the biggest, warmest heart and I can't say enough about how awesome I think this boy is! Then my little niece Evelette turned ONE on December 4th. When I say little, I am not kidding. She is like 24 inches long (Reese is 4 mo younger and like 4 inches longer haha) and is barley getting into 6-12 mo clothes! She is little but SO strong. Seriously, it's hard to hold her because she is so independent that she is always stick straight and pushing off of you to get to what she wants, so dang funny! Such a little cutie!
She had a ladybug themed party at Grandma Blackwell's house. Lots of friends and family came and she got lots of cute presents.
Evey fully enjoyed her ladybug birthday cake that her mommy so lovingly labored over.
We only wish we could see this big eye beauty more! So sad that she lives so far away. We are keeping are fingers crossed that we will get to see Mike, Brit, and Evey for Christmas!
Reese just wants someone her size around;)
Since today, her actual birthday, she is in school we went to Red Lobster for dinner on Saturday night.
Brenda is always taking care of every one's birthday cakes so I made sure SHE had one on her Birthday. It's just not a b-day with out those candles!!!
As a graduation/birthday present Brandon and I got her a new flat iron because her old one broke a few weeks before... this was about the straw that broke the camels back, CANT not have a flat iron! haha.
We feel so blessed to have such a sweet mom and grandma in our lives. Our girls love their "Mimi" and love going to play at her house or got out on an adventure with her. She is the best!









No comments:
Post a Comment