WHY?
Because we had Jacob and Edward there as prizes!
And can I just say THANK YOU to Andrea, Jenessa, Kelly, and CJ. I was running around like a mad woman before the movie started trying to get things organized and then the theater was running behind so it made me more stressed! But they SAVED ME! I couldn't have done it with out there help!
I can't believe how good New Moon was! Jenessa and I watched Twilight before going to the movie and when you compare the two, every things was better in New Moon from the effects to the acting! I can't wait to see it again with Brandon!
So after renting this theater, I thought it was SO much fun to have a room full of my gal pals (plus a few studly men) sharing in the Twilight Saga with me! I am for SURE doing it again in May when Eclipse comes out. But this time I am doing it smarter. I already have a theater reserved at Jordan Commons. I have a premiere show time of 8PM THURSDAY! That's right BEFORE the midnight showing. No more 3 am crap! We will be among the first to see ECLIPSE! I don't have all the details yet and I will post it when I get it. This theater will have close to 250 seats and the theater i just rented had 94... so it will be a lot more tickets to get off my hands. SO everyone plan on me!
It was so much fun to rent out a theater but Orem theater wasn't super organized and it made it so much more stressful! I know Jordan Commons has a event staff for this kind of thing so they will be a lot more accommodating to me and my guests. They will give me plenty of time to do my Raffles and other fun things before the show starts making the whole experience that much better!
Well now I can't wait for Eclipse and am already counting down the days!
6 comments:
sign me up for eclipse!!! :)
kylie, it was so so so so amazing, thank you so much for letting us benefit from all your hard work!! me and celine had so much fun, it was a great mother/daughter bonding experience! totally sign me and celine up for eclipse, and i will help you with it any way i can. thanks kylie, your the best! luvya!
It was so great Kylie, Thank you again so much. That is so awesome that you already have eclipse reserved and for an earlier time. If you have room I would love to be a part of it. Again it was so much fun.
Cute background and new family pic! And OH MY WORD GIRL - You're outta control!!! You make me laugh! I love that you rented out the whole freaking theater! What I want to know is how come I didn't know about it?! Ha Ha!! I did get to see it, only I started at 3:30, instead of ending then! Glad it all worked out and you had a great time!
~Chandi
Yes, it was the best New Moon Party ever, thanks for including me.... plan on me for sure for Eclipse!
Ky!! I knew you would have a huge new moon party, should have known you'd rent a theater! Haha! I love you & miss you! Might have to join you for eclipse?
Post a Comment