Monday, November 23, 2009

What?! 18 months already?!

I really can't believe it! Time keeps going faster and she is just getting bigger by the second! I keep telling her to stop growing up so fast but she isn't great at listening to mom.
So here are the 18 month stats:
Weight: 23 lbs. (36%)
Length: 33 in. (76%)
Head: 18 in. (82%)
So she is tall and skinny with a big head, Thank You Blackwell's.... they are all built like that!





Irey is at a point where she is SO much fun but is SO hard. We just take the good with the bad and try to have fun with it. I love her personality so much. She is sassy with a little bit of sweet and she is always making us laugh by being her goofy self. She loves to show off and knows when she has someones attention and know how to get them to be putty in her hand! She is trouble, but I love every ounce of her and I couldn't say enough about how much I love her. She is saying so many words now and is just happy to wander around with no one to bug her. She is the classic oldest child, very independent.
With her up coming surgery I just think everyday how lucky and blessed I am to have her in my life. Brandon and I just scratch our heads trying to figure out how we got such a amazing kid. I love having her with me all day, I couldn't ask for a better side kick. Although it kills me that she is getting so big, it has been my funnest adventure to watch her grow. I just hope I am up to the task of being a good enough mom to raise her!

No comments: