Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentine's Day Play Date

Ahhhh Play Dates, it's a blessing to have. I am lucky to have a great group of women, who have awesome kids, that I am able to get together with every week and have something to look forward to. At the very least, it's something to put in my planner OTHER then Bunco and work!

This week for a play date Jamie braved 17 kids and 10 moms at her house for some Valentine's Day festivities.

These three are trouble makers, but they couldn't be cuter. I have half a dozen pictures of Irey and Hallie looking in every direction BUT the camera and Gracie IS looking at the camera but making the funniest faces! Gotta just love these crazies!


For our play date we helped the kids decorate some Valentine bags for the Valentines the kids got for each other.
We decorated sugar cookies and cupcakes! Hunter is very serious about his art!

We passed out our Valentines! Irey was super into it as you can see...It was a really fun day and the kids even got to go outside and run around for a bit! They loved every second of it.
It was so much fun I didn't want to leave... So I didn't, sorry Jamie! We cleaned up and watched Robin Hood (great movie). All the kids wanted to cuddle with Jamie (pregnant women are like magnets for kids!) and as Hunter added himself to the pile, it was just one kid too many and Jamie plus all the kids went down! It was so funny I thought I would share!


I love to do fun festive things with Irey for each holiday. Now I feel like we can check Valentine's off our list and start scratching my head for what to do for Brandon... Any ideas? I am all ears?

1 comment:

The Johnson's said...

Sounds like fun, sorry I had to miss out.