Friday, February 5, 2010

27 years!

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!

Today my parents are celebrating their anniversary! I am so proud to have these two people, they have gone through so much together and came out of it all closer then ever. I look up to them now that I am in my own marriage and always try to remember the many lessons they taught me of what TO do and some of what NOT to do.
They are a great example of fighting for each other and loving each other no matter what and that in marriage it isn't ever 50-50 but 110% always! It has been a privilege to grow up in a home with two parents who love each other and have lifted one another up and carried one another burdens through out the years. They have helped the other stand a little stronger and probably would be a mess with out the other (as we all can relate). Even though they are never shy about their affection (dad!) or even at times their arguments, they have taught me so much that I apply now into my own marriage. They have shown me that although marriage can be so difficult and challenging, if you work through it and stand together you will never have to stand alone!

CONGRATS mom and dad us kids couldn't be more proud at our job of raising you!

1 comment:

Jord&Kira Lynch said...

How cute are your mom and dad! Miss you we need to get together!