I decided that because the days are becoming more and more where I want to cry because my child is a stinker, I really need to have something to look back on and remember what makes this little gal so GREAT!
The more I think the more I realize, that everyone needs a little Irey in their lives!

I couldn't ask for a better buddy! She is always making things fun no matter where we are. Her smile is extremely contagious. You can't help but laugh at the MANY expressions she makes and knowing that it will get a good laugh she will keep on going till her face is tired! She puts those facial muscles to work that I didn't know toddlers had!
.JPG)
She is her daddy's little sweetheart! There is NOTHING I love more then to see my two best friends cuddled up together. Brandon and Irey share a love for Disney movies (really it's just Brandon who is hoping that Irey will catch on) and popcorn and Irey knows a sucker when she sees one so she KNOWS that if you asks dad for "gockgorn" he will, with out fail, make her popcorn and watch a movie with her!

I love how smart this little girl is! Nothing gets by her. She absorbers everything like a sponge. I teach her something once and she wont forget it. I love how good of a talker she is. She has zero trouble telling you exactly what she wants and how she wants it!
.JPG)
Her latest thing that keeps me laughing (and is showing my what a diva I have) is when she brings me the camera and says, "CHEESE!" posing until I take a picture. Most of the time it's not at her finest moments but I love her
homeless and motherless look! Maybe someday this will keep her humble when she is grown up and beautiful!
(does this say homeless to anyone else?)
I love how happy she is ALL the time. It's hard to be sad around Irey. She is always giggling and laughing and wanting to have fun! She loves everyone to be together. Every night when Brandon and I say prayers with her she is always requesting whoever she knows is at home to join! She just loves the room be to full of people, as long as they are watching her!

Irey's favorite food that she will ask for EVERY MEAL is cottage cheese! She is a skinny little thing but she never stops eating, especially her cottage cheese. Daily she will ask for her high chair and then once she is in her high chair I will ask her what she wants it's always,"Cheese mama! PLEASE!"

Something that keeps my family laughing is Irey's love to collect things. She will find anything that has potential to be a purse and carry it around collecting odd things. Then most of the time she will find a spot to dump her collection.
This one time it was in my moms bathroom on her scale. It had my parents laughing enough to tell to to take a picture and blog it!

Irey has such a strong spirit and body. I am amazed at what she has overcome and how nothing has dampened her sweet and loving spirit. She keeps us on our toes and pulling our hair out but at the same time there is never a day where she doesn't make me smile!
Sure like any, almost two year old, I want to lock her in her room. And some days are harder then others. But with out fail every night when I go to kiss her sweet chubby cheeks I can't help but thank my Father in Heaven for such a precious gift.

It's the hard times in dealing with my little toddler that I need to remember that she was sent to me with a purpose and that I should always remember to feel so blessed to have such a gift in my life. I guess this is one of those things that will make me look back and smile. These are the little things about my Irey I just don't want to forget!
12 comments:
ah, you just described every feeling i have ever had as a mother!! she is a DANG CUTE little stinker!!!
Meg ;0)
oh what a little heart melter!! Oh by the way her little doll and purse is at out house!!! OH! and her shoes...oh dearsy!
So sweet! She is absolutely adorable and looks so much like you! She reminds me so much of Maizie collecting things in bags,lol. Wow how their determined spirits get stronger with age, and they're not even 2!!! I miss you guys. Can we please do a play date?
she is the cutest thing ever! it so amazing how fast they learn and grow. i swear everytime we see her murray and i always say how big and grown up she is becoming! she is such a stinkin doll with an adorable personality. we love little irey bug!
Oh, how I love my Irey. Too much!! I think its funny how much Irey and Hallie love popcorn and they both call it the same thing. I love these nieces of mine SOOO much.
She is so adorable! I want a little girl!
Hey are you still planning on renting a theater for when Eclipse comes out? If so which one are you doing? If it's not too far from me I want to come! I'll have a new born baby when it comes out!
Man, I needed this post today. And I need to copy you. I've nearly pulled my hair till I'm bald the last couple of days.
Two year olds are CRAZY!
this is such a sweet post.
Oh how I love that little girl! Thanks for posting this and reminding me that we all go through those good and bad days and how I need to embrace every single one of them and enjoy it! Even though most days I feel like crying lol
can't believe how grown up she is looking! oh the trials we go through as Mom's. thanks for the example of finding the positive things that get us through each day!
Wow, I can't believe how big she is! She is so beautiful! Hope you and your fam are doing well!
She is ADORABLE!!!
I can tell she has so much personality, just like her MOMMY!! :)
CUTE CUTE LITTLE MISS IREY!!!!
Post a Comment