Kylie is a....
wonderful wife!
marvelous mom!
a sweet sister!
a hottie hairdresser!
a fabulous friend!
a bunko bitty!( thats a good thing)
a treat to talk too!
a darling dresser!
Now everyone gets to leave a comment about one thing that they love about kylie!
alright, now i will give your blog back to you! thanks for letting me intrude!
Meg :0)
8 comments:
I love Kylie because she is hilarious. I miss you. You are such a cute mom
Haha! Meg you make my YEAR! Glad I forget to log out of everything!
Meg, you sneaky sneaky girl!!
Just one thing? Yikes. That's too hard.
I love kylie's passion. She has passion about everything. Everything from her family to shampoo. I love her zest for life!!
So fun that you took advantage of that Meg. One thing that I love about Kylie..that is hard.. I would say I love her strength. She is wise and her strength is stong beyond her years!
I love her sass and sense of humor. I am always laughing when I am with Kylie.
I would have to agree with Jamie that Kylie has this zest for life that is addicting! She is such a hard worker, and a great listener. I admire her greatly!
Meg you are so funny and this was awesome what you did. Maybe I will forget to log out of mine one day I am at your house. Just kidding, Kylie you are so awesome and I am so glad that we have become friends.
I love how genuine you are Kys! You have an amazing energy about you! You are an amazing friend, mother, wife and just an amazing woman! I love your guts!
Post a Comment