Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Kylie Cuts Hair Blog
I don't know why I didn't think of this before...
There are always times when I do something at work that is really cool and I think, I should take a picture, but I have no idea what to do with it then? Now you can see the stuff I do. I will also be doing post about favorite products and up and coming hair styles that I think are worth mentioning!
So check it out. It's still is in the works and a little rough around the edges... but it will get spiced up with time!
Thanks for the love and support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i love this idea! a girl i used to dance with has a hair blog called hairoin and she does the same thing. i love to see all the fun things you can do!!
Meg :0)
Post a Comment