I, like most wives, feel like there is never enough time with me and my husband with out our beloved daughter. So when date night comes around, it's such a blast for us to get out and just be a couple. I love having a family and I don't know what I would do or where I would be with out those two people who complete me, and I don't even want to think about it. But it all started with that one person, and I like to remember what it was like when it was just him and I!
Our friends Garett and Lisa joined us to Boondocks last Tuesday night for a night of mini golfing, arcade games, and laser tagging. On Tuesday nights it $25 per couple and you get unlimited golf, games, laser tag, and a bunch of other stuff, so we were sold and had to go try it out! We were playing laser tag with a bunch of eight year old who kicked our butts.
But the stakes where high with mini golf, we bet ice cream, again, so the couple with the highest score would have to pay. Again, by some miracle, Brands and I won! It was really close but we thank the Caldwells for being such gracious losers and buying us some yummy cold stone. I am sure you will kick our butts next re-match ;)
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have never been to boondocks, i hear its a blast! I am glad you were able to have a little date night together!
Sweet! We are totally going to copy you and do a boondocks datenight - what a great deal!
Post a Comment