Friday night we had some yummy ice cream at Luke and Jamie's. Yea, you could say Jamie and I put Cold Stone to SHAME! What with our many delicious toppings and plus our amazing scooping abilities. Irey, who never stops eating, had to get in on the action of course. There is nothing she doesn't eat!

Saturday night we decided, in honor of Easter of course, we would go to Olive Garden. Oh it was so good. And yet again Irey ate everything we did. Even the calamari! Yes my child loves any kind of food! Notice the ever expanding cheeks?


Saturday night we decided, in honor of Easter of course, we would go to Olive Garden. Oh it was so good. And yet again Irey ate everything we did. Even the calamari! Yes my child loves any kind of food! Notice the ever expanding cheeks?
Finally Easter Sunday. Brandon and Irey woke up to a surprise basket from the Easter bunny. Mom didn't get one because she did enough shopping to satisfy her Easter needs this year and next. Dad got Easter eggs full of money and little Irey got a few little toys and a new outfit. But of course her favorite was the empty eggs, go figure!
At Grandma Blackwell's house Irey had what was more like Christmas then Easter waiting for her! Being the only grandchild it was no surprise she had a mountain of toys waiting for her! And of course Brandon and I got a Easter basket with our favorite treats and eggs full of money! The Easter Bunny must be rich!
For Easter at the Schroeppel's house Gma and Pa got the kids Easter outfits so we could get their Easter pictures taken. If you were at the mall that day we were getting these done, you might have had a good laugh! Getting these pics was a CHALLENGE! The second we were done all three babies crashed in our arms and fell asleep. So considering the conditions I am proud of what we got. Even if they do look a little out of it!
And of course Easter Sunday went off with a band at the Schroeppel residence. The three babies play with toys and Irey smacks them around because she is the only one that can hit and run away. I keep trying to tell her that soon they will fight back. But for now she doesn't care and in fact enjoys her reign as the bully. Little stinker. I got my hands full with this little girl that's for sure!


3 comments:
Her easter dress is so stinking cute! Isn't easter so much more fun with kids. Especially their
1st one you can't help but spoil them. Looks like you guys had fun.
Ky you are so freaking cute. I love your outfit so much. where did you get it? Ok all your family's kids are so cute. I love the girls dresses. It looks like you guys had such a fun holiday. Yea lets really get together and catch up. I miss you. Call me when you have some free time and we can hang out.
WOW!! I want to be irey! hahahah Looks like a fun week my dear! Love you!
Post a Comment