Saturday, July 25, 2009

Vegas Party, with some serious style!

The big 21 is here! And to celebrate we brought to casino to me since being a mom, a Mormon, and having a mortgage prevents me from actually going to Vegas and actually gambling. Wait am I 21 or 30?

I was going for Vegas show girl welcoming you into the Casino but all you get just me!?

We had very appropriate margarita glasses filled with frozen daiquiris and pina coladas, virgin of course!

Of course we played Poker and Blackjack- not with real money dang it!

The hot Casino Babes, you know the type- Lucky and REALLY good looking, yea that's us!


Brandon got me the most AMAZING casino cake! It was my favorite part.



Again trying to be a hot Vegas show girl... note to self: moms are not hot Vegas show girls (dang)!

Thanks to all my lovely friends and family who joined us for this evening of very Mormon style (what better way is there?) Vegas night! Thank you, THANK YOU to Jamie and my sweet hubby for pulling this party off! I have the best friends a gal could ask for I am very spoiled!

Speaking of spoiled- I am giving a warning... the birthday celebration is not over (sick I know). Schroeppel family traditions are week long birthdays! I cant help the family I was born into, just lucky I guess. So be prepared for more birthday posts! So sorry.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!! You're beautiful ; )

Dave and Corey Johnson said...

Happy Birthy Kylie, glad you had so much fun.

Ashli Paynter said...

Ky I'm so sad I missed it. It looks like you had the best 21 birthday ever! Love you I hope you had a great day!

Meg said...

SOOO Fun! Glad Grandpa's Birthday wasn't a week long celebration! LOL

Justin and Ashley said...

Happy happy birthday! From both Justin and I. :)

kelsey and murray said...

you are so beautiful kys! we loved your party- it was a blast! thanks for all the fun laughs and for being such a wonderful friend! we sure love you and wish you the best birthday ever! we can't wait to party for a whole week on the vacation! WAHOO!

The Johnson's said...

Happy Birthday, glad you had a great time. Too bad I didn't realize you were that young.

derek and kimber said...

YAY! Happy 21st Ky! You are beautiful and Wonderful and deserved an awesome birthday!

Holly Walker-Thaxton said...

Kylie!!
wow, Soooo SMART!! VEGAS with No HaNgOvEr!!!?? haha- teach me how to do this ;)

Happy Happy (late*sorry!!) Birthday Sweetie! Love you. :)