Monday, August 10, 2009

Hallie Boo is One

It's amazing to think that just last year we were all shocked that the three of us could have three girls together with in three months. And one year later the three All turned one and we are still ALIVE!?

Our cute little Hallie turned one on July 29th! We are birthday pals!
Hallie is one of the sweetest, soft hearted little girl I have ever known. She melts your heart with her big sweet eyes and her cute little smile. But look out, she bites. We love our little Hallie and her sweet spirit. You can tell she will be the calm thinker in the group. Hallie was last but just the final touch we needed to complete the two crazies that came before her.
Hallie we would be lost with out you!

She has a cute little party the night before her big day.

And on her actual birthday she went to Chuckey Cheese and hated it. haha cant win them all. So we have no pictures of Hallie on the rides. But Gracie and Irey were sure glad that she had a bash there. They loved it.


I don't know where Irey would be with out Hallie. Irey is already the oldest bossy child. She likes to direct the babies and choose which toys they get and so on... Gracie, wont stand for it (she is as sassy as Irey) but Hallie just goes with the flow!


These babies, needless to say, have been a lot of fun. Now who is up for round two/three/four. Sisters???

1 comment:

Dave and Corey Johnson said...

Ok Kylie, I love your hair in the top picture. That is the color I want you to do mine on Thursday so if you remeber what it is I want the exact same. Love it!