For Brits birthday we went to Rod Lobster to celebrate. Our 2nd time in a week because it's Luke's favorite restaurant too!
Brit and I joke that we are actual sisters because in both of our families we are the only ones with dark hair and the rest are blondes! But Brit is as much of a sister to me as one of my own blood. She has been living up in northern Utah working, going to school, and meeting the man of her dreams! She is going to be married in less then a month to Mike! I feel bad that with a wedding so close that it overshadows such a big birthday. But it doesn't make it any less special.
Brandon and Britt butt heads a little growing up but after his mission they grew real close and I know he was so grateful for that opportunity to befriend his little sister before getting married. When Brandon and I were dating, Britt and I got a chance to hang out all the time and became good friends and I was so grateful for the chance to get to know her and become close! She is so much fun and the few moments we get to hang is always a blast!
Britt happy 21st birthday! We sure love ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment