It was Witches Festival at Gardner Village this weekend and Jamie had the bright idea to go. So Saturday morning we got the kids in their costumes, bundled up, and away we went!
I actually had never even been to Gardner Village before so it was fun for me to see all the cool shops and things. There really wasn't a whole lot for us to do there. Everything activity they had cost a lot for something so little and with Irey just being happy to be outside we really didn't do much of anything other then eat lunch there. Which was really yummy by the way!But hey at least we got cute pictures of the kids in costumes!
Irey and Hallie LOVED to watch the animals!
And yes Hunter and I have the same size head! I kept calling him Batman and he kept saying, "How many times do I have to tell you? I am HUNTER!" haha I love this kid...
I think it was fun to getaway from Utah County for a bit and go DO something different on a Saturday morning! And we made a day of it and went to Nordstrom RACK, my favorite store, and got Brandon some really hot jeans. So overall not a bad Saturday!
7 comments:
cute costumes! I love love gardner village! One place I definitely miss
Irey looks so cute in her costume, and you look great too you skinny B*#@#*. Haha.
COREY! I love you! haha!
Your little girl is getting so big. She is a doll. I miss seeing you all the time. How are things? You still at Suggestions? Are you moving? faraway?
LOVE the picture of the two girls... how fun to have a cousin so close!
I LOVE gardner village! and Irey is seriously the cutest thing ever! I LOVE her and Hallie's little bug costumes. Kys you are gorgeous and look AMAZING! Love ya girl!
how cute!! i was wanting to take our kids there. .
miss ya kylie
you look soo Good!!
Post a Comment