yay!!!! I was waiting for this to hit publication! SOOO excited for you! Please please let us know if we can do anything for you. love you! ps. love the pic!
How cute is this picture??? LOVE IT! And...CONGRATS!!!! I really hope you are feeling better then the last time around. Who does you family pictures? We need to get some done soon, and I LOVE these.
Congrats!!! What a special picture to capture such a sweet moment ; ) I love it! And your little one on the way is due on my Rylie's birthday! Congrats again, so happy for you!!!
19 comments:
Congrats!!!! SO happy for you and that picture is probably the cutest thing ever! By the way love the rest too.
how exciting for you guys, and for irey! congrats!
Congrats Ky! That is so exciting!
Congrats! I am way excited for you. Such a cute picture and way to announce you big news!
I was wondering when this one was going to hit!! :) Congratulations...do you need my help yet???
Congrats! Way exciting, your little girl is so adorable too! Love the family pics :)
I can't wait to play Aunt with a new niece or nephew! (Nephew according to Irey!)
Love you guys. Congrats!!
Congratulations Kylie! That's so exciting!!
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting. I still need to meet Irey though. You guys need to make a trip to cali to visit.
yay!!!! I was waiting for this to hit publication! SOOO excited for you! Please please let us know if we can do anything for you. love you!
ps. love the pic!
How cute is this picture??? LOVE IT! And...CONGRATS!!!! I really hope you are feeling better then the last time around. Who does you family pictures? We need to get some done soon, and I LOVE these.
WOO! I love babies.
Congrats you cute little family.
Irey will be SO cute with a little one I'm sure.
Can't wait to meet the new babe!
Congratulations!!
Congratulations!!! That's so exciting! I hope you're feeling well.
That is soooo exciting. I am so happy for you!!!
congrats I cant believe you will have two! So exciting! your pics are adorable and Irey has gotten so big, she is dang cute!
Congrats!!! What a special picture to capture such a sweet moment ; ) I love it! And your little one on the way is due on my Rylie's birthday! Congrats again, so happy for you!!!
congratulations, and this picture is adorable!
Post a Comment