Or maybe it's just too good to be true and I don't want the days to follow to bring disappointment therefore avoiding tomorrow by not sleeping...
If I sound like a pessimist... I am. Well when in comes to Brandon and I getting into a house anyway. It's been a uphill battle that we lost, a lot.
So we heard back from the bank...
drum roll....
They verbally accepted our offer! Wahoo!
It will graduate to a YIPEE when I see the signed contract saying they accepted.
And then we will be singing some HECK YEA(except sorry, I say hell) once our inspection has come back good, the appraisal is where it needs to be, and our loan is good and closed with dotted I's and crossed T's. I will be crying my tears of FREAKING JOY when
-30 days-
Have come and gone and the moving boxes are nestled in the garage with a promise of all it's contents finding a place in OUR HOME!
The view from the front entry... dontcha just feel welcomed already?!
It's one of those things you just wait and wait for that you almost forget your waiting for and kinda start to think it will just never happen. And I was expecting the bank to come back with a higher offer or laugh in our face and tell us to hit the road. But they just accepted and that was that. Mind you a verbal acceptance isn't written in stone... so in the next few days we will be getting the written in stone part (or just printed on paper) and from there it's 30 days. I have never played more waiting games in my whole life. Oh and keep in mind, in that 30 days a LOT can happen... but once we get past our due diligence (I actually know what that means, it's all the stuff I listed previously) I will breath a little easier.
No worries friends... I will blog THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE for your reading pleasure. That way you can know what your getting into when you decide to start this adventure OR you can pat me on the back because you have been there, done that and KNOW what it feels like to not let your self get emotionally attached until the fat lady sings. And if you have been there you really KNOW how stubborn that fat lady is ;)
Speaking of emotionally attached...
Went to the doctors today and heard the little heart beat of the baby! I am placing my bet that the little baby is a little boy because the heart beat is slower then Ireys was (as well as I can remember it). But then again, who could really say?!
A scan I had at 6 weeks... that once jelly bean is now the size of a lime. Yea, baby and I have been workin hard!
It was fun to try to explain to Irey what a heartbeat is and the fact that "her" baby has one... she thinks this baby is hers FYI. I had her lay her head on my chest and she listened to my heartbeat and then I told her she has one and the baby has one and so on. Who knows if she got it but now she will pat my belly and make a heartbeat sound. I could just be confusing her and causing irreversible damage but it is SUPER cute to see her try very hard to understand it all.
Well I will keep posting of all things baby and house... until then my blog is just boring! lol

4 comments:
ky, sorry you have been so sick girl. i hear ya! i cant wait til that is over.
and that is awesome about your house.... i am BEYOND jealous! hopefully it will happen for us one day ;) good luck with the rest of the process!
cant wait to hear what your little one is!
Hopefully you'll get over the sicky part soon, nothing is fun about that stage. I loved hearing Katelyn's heartbeat, it's so cute that Irey is trying to understand that concept. Also adorable that she thinks she has a baby. Little girls are great for things like that.
So a verbal acceptance huh, that's good news! Hopefully things will keep progressing positively for you, the waiting process is a nightmare! I consider myself lucky in the fact that we didn't have to do the offer stuff for our house, but it was a pain when we'd bought and sold our condo. It'll be nice when that's all over for you and you're in your beautiful new home!
I love hearing about all this ; ) I can't wait to hear the sex of the baby, and what a gorgeous home!!! That is so great. Good luck with all that lies ahead.
Congrats, and good luck. I am so happy that things are falling into place, I hope they keep going in that direction!
Post a Comment