Sunday, October 3, 2010

Boy Vs. Girl

We are finding out what this little person is on THURSDAY! Good thing I have a lot of things on my mind because that feels like forever away! For me I don't really feel like I am pregnant, other then having the flu on and off for what seems like will be the rest of my life. But I know once I find out the gender the reality will start to sink in. I think being sick is killing my brain cells, but that's a whole other story.

I have found it interesting that so many people "know" what I am having. Haha Brandon and I do not the slightest guess. This pregnancy is 100% different from Irey's. I crave the opposite things and I am a different kind of sick. To my mother-in-law this is a guarantee boy. But my sister last pregnancy, with a little girl, was the exact same as mine now. We were sick in similar ways, craved the same things, and were grossed out by Diet Pepsi, and if you know us we are addicted to Diet Pepsi. All I really ever want to drink is water (lucky for the baby) and I crave salads, veggies, fruits, soups, and salty things (can you say hello french fries). With Irey it was cheeseburgers and ice cream.

 This is me at 14 weeks with Irelyn!

This is me at 13 weeks (today) with baby no. 2!
I thought I was showing WAY faster with this pregnancy but I guess I am right on track.

No matter what we are super excited for whatever this baby may be. If it's a boy we have a lot of shopping to do BUT we do have a name picked out. If it's a girl we are more then set and really just will need to get odd and end things BUT we have NO name and are not even close to liking one.

So what do YOU think? Place your bets now... because come Friday morning the good guessers can gloat in their superior guessing.

AND if you read my blog and I don't know you or we are not BFFs yet, that's totally ok you are more then welcome to guess too, I love to see who is reading ;)

14 comments:

kelsey and murray said...

i'm putting my bets on a BOY! i can't wait for you to find out. i like baby clothes a lot, so if i could be aunt kelsey to this child- that gives me the right to spoil them right?!?! i'm so thrilled for you guys- you are a darling prego mama, i sure hope you start feeling less flu-ish real real soon! love ya.

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

I will guess a girl just for fun. I am excited to see. You look great!

paige and jord said...

i am SO jealous that you get to find out so soon. i guess i need to find the hook-ups with somebody too...
given the circumstances, i cant help but guess a boy! (although my eating habits are the exact same as you: salads, fruits, veggies, water) and for some reason, i feel like mine is a girl. its CRAZY how pregnancy's affect everyone so differently.
so im guessing a boy! cant wait to find out. (hope you feel better soon). throwing up is the pits.

derek and kimber said...

I think a boy.. But I am not sure.. I just wanted to guess! :-)

D'Laina said...

My pregnancy with Brock was totally different than with Ethan so I thought for sure a girl...but obviously I was wrong cause he was a boy! So I'm gonna say GIRL! Then I'll be jealous cause I want a girl sooooo bad! Does your dr do an ultrasound that early? Mine won't until 20 weeks so I have to go pay like 80 bucks to find out early but it's worth it hehe!

Kylie Blackwell said...

A friend of mine works at the hospital and she sneaks me in! So as long as this little shrimp (no seriously, this baby IS the size of a shrimp currently) is in the right position then we will know! Hope it goes as planned ;)

Sarah said...

I think you'll have another girl :) I need your email so I can add you to my blog, ky! :) Your little family is so dang cute! and I love to read the inspiring and wonderful things you write! :)

Sarah (Buswell) Kolar

Staci said...

Umm, I guess that it will be a boy, just because Irey needs a little brother to beat up. Brandon could also use a Halo partner. I'm sure Irey could suit, but guys are just born with those automatic gamer genes.

It doesn't really matter though, I know that you will love it no matter what and I hope that it will continue to grow healthy and strong. You look amazing!! I can't wait to find out!

Kylie Blackwell said...

Sarah my email is kyliecutshair@gmail.com
Please add me! I would love to check out your blog and cute fam!

Hightower said...

girl ; )

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna guess a hermaphrodite. That way- I won't be wrong!

Ha ha ha! Totally kidding.

We need some more testosterone. I'm going with BOY!!!!

Kristen said...

Hey Kylie-

I found your blog while randomly surfing one day and have been reading for awhile now! I'm due March 25th and found at 15 weeks we're having a girl(!), and I thought I found out early! I'm guessing another girl because that seems to the trend right now (ever notice babies seem to come in waves?)Congrats!

The Birds said...

You're pregnancy sounds very similar to my last one...and it was a boy! So, I'm super curious as to what the verdict was!

michelle said...

I bet a boy!!! Congrats Kylie!!!