We went out to breakfast at one of my favs, Cracker Barrel! Kim got Jamie a wand and crown so the Birthday princess wore it all day... because we MADE her haha!
While looking homeless who do we run into there? Oh just Jeffery R. Holland, no big deal! Ok, It was no joke like a dream come true for me. I know I am weird but his talks are always the ones that stand out to me the most and to be honest I was more excited to be able to talk with him then I would have been to meet a celebrity! He was so great to take a bunch of pictures with us and his wife was a the biggest sweetheart. It was a cool experience!
Then we continued out homeless looking adventure at Walmart, where I am sure we made PeopleOfWalmart.com because we were that awesome!
We did get ready at some point and went SHOPPING! Then to Chilies for the birthday girl's dinner celebration!
Then back to the house for cake, ice cream, and presents!Then we got to talking how we should do something crazy... like go to Vegas, but we are lame and too tired! Then we just started being silly...
I started feeling the Birthday party come alive in me and I knew I had to do something...
It all started with Jamie's gag gift, you see she got a Bump It and Jenessa had a crazy mix of music... Then I got me some blue eyeshadow, pink lipstick, threw in a couple Bump It in mine and others hair and the 90's dance party began....
Are we freaks? Yes. Do we maybe need to get out of the house more? Hell yes. But was it worth it? OH, yea! I have never had so much fun just hanging out with a group of girl friends. I have never laughed so hard. I should feel ashamed for these pictures and especially the ones I was so lovingly tagged in on Facebook but the memory of laughing so hard and having such a good time trumps all!
But the party had to end... so we ended right, in the hot tub with more laughs and good times.
The last day we clean and played cards, ate, talked, talked, talked, and packed up to head home to our hubbies and kids that we were missing!
I feel lucky to have such a fun group. I can be myself, cut loose, and have a good time!
Until next time...






No comments:
Post a Comment