
I feel so blessed to be able to be apart of something so powerful and strong as this Gospel. I love how it is reflected in my family. It's been a crazy week but now that it's all over I look back and have nothing but a smile cemented in place.

I had Tiff take pics at the temple and my dad took pics at the blessing, so i will post more when I get them. I didn't take any myself, these I took of my sisters blog. :)
16 comments:
Who cares about the sealer you all just glowed and I felt the spirit so strong! I LOVED when Irey threw up all over the alter that was a fun memory :) I just fell in love even more with your amazing family through this weekend!! So glad you allowed me to be involved!
I have a CD of the pics for you and your parents! Love you dearly Kys!
It was such a great weekend and I was so glad to be a part of it! I love you guys so much and especially you I am so glad that you are my sister, I am so proud and happy for you.
What a wonderful weekend! I agree, there is nothing like the feeling you get being sealed to your family...especially the little one! When they brought Rylie in the room, it was so incredible, so I know exactly how you feel! Don't you kinda wish you were able to do this with your kids to come? It is such a neat thing! I'm so happy for you ; ) CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Thats so great!!! I am so happy for you guys and you have come so far!!! I am just so happy for the 3 of you!!
Congrats! That is a great blessing and your family is so darling! Congrats again!
Congrats! That is so awesome for you! You looked beautiful as did your daughter who is just the cutest thing.
that is so exciting! You have such a beautiful family! congrats!
What a great day you had. I remember our day when we went and you are correct the feeling when they bring in your children is wonderful. We only had one funny thing remind me and I will tell you at Bunko. The Temple was is awesome.
Irey looked so beautiful on her blessing day! The dress that you chose for her was gorgeous!
Kyle I am so happy for you guys! The Temple is the most amazing experience ever and to know you can be with your family forever is the greatest feeling! congrats.
Congrats sweet heart!! I am very proud of you and happy for you. :)
You look so pretty & your baby girl is so cute!!! love ya kys!
Congratulations! I love reading your thoughts on motherhood and life. They parallel what I'm thinking but don't know how to express accurately.
Congratulations. What more could you want from life. To be sealed to your family. What an amazing blessing, and peace of mind it brings to you. I am so happy for you guys.
Congrats on the sealing and blessing your baby. I can't think of a better way to spend a weekend!
Congratulations on getting sealed!! Everything you've said, about the Gospel and the temple - so true, I COMPLETELY agree! I'm not normally a crier, but I still cry every time I go, because I can't help but think about how lucky I am to be worthy to go. That's so exciting, I'm so happy for you!!
Post a Comment