Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Zoo

We were quite the sight at the Zoo last week. Three babies and two busy boys, strollers and all, we took them by storm! Irelyn, although cared less about animals, LOVED the zoo. This was the first time I had been in a long long long time, and it was actually fun.

Amy and I cannot seem to not be so alike. Yes we have the same stroller/car seat. She wants to be me. See how she even dresses like I do? It's a obsession. Just kidding. But that's what I always tell her to tease her. Great minds think alike.
One of the coolest animals at the zoo, the giraffe!
I think the boys enjoyed Irelyn as much as they did the animals. Since they couldn't pet the animals they just mauled Irey every chance they got. She is so lucky to have cousins that love her SO much! She was gone by the end of our adventure. I just cant get enough of this cutie!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was laughing about you saying the boys were mauling Irey and the picture to prove it. Oh, it's SO true! You should feel bad for Hallie. She gets it ALL day long!

Hightower said...

haha, I love the zoo! How fun for you to have sisters with babies around the same age as yours! They will be great friends!!

Amy Jensen said...

Not that I don't want to be like you but could it be that we both just have impeccable taste!! The zoo was fun, we should go again........next year :)

Lyndsey said...

hey kylie. i'm glad i found your blog. irelyn is so beautiful! i miss you!