OH MY GOSH!!! I love Brandon oh so much more now!! That is freakin so hillarious!! THANK YOU Kylie for being the first wife to record her husband high on pain pills telling her to put out more!! hahahhaha That is so dang funny! He is a hoot!! Brandon, thanks for the comic relief.. I hope NO one ever records me in drugs.. I AM SO MEAN!! You are sweet.
4 comments:
Oh, THANKYOU for that. I enjoyed it thoroughly!!!!
k that really was the funniest thing i've EVER seen!! i was laughing so hard.
OH MY GOSH!!! I love Brandon oh so much more now!! That is freakin so hillarious!! THANK YOU Kylie for being the first wife to record her husband high on pain pills telling her to put out more!! hahahhaha That is so dang funny! He is a hoot!! Brandon, thanks for the comic relief.. I hope NO one ever records me in drugs.. I AM SO MEAN!! You are sweet.
HILARIOUS! Kylie- you got some good blackmail on this boy! Hope that he is feeling better- let us know if we can do anything!
Post a Comment