Sunday, March 8, 2009

Miss Irey Jane is 10 Months


It's amazing how much these little people grow in such a short amount of time. Irey in the last months has ventured into some new stages. Her greatest accomplishment so far is crawling. She is so determined to get just what she wants and crawling is definitely getting her there. She also has TWO teeth that have come in on the bottom. That has been a hard on our miss Jane because it seems they are taking forever and she has been in a lot of pain! So sad!
But even with teeth coming in she is still a GREAT sleeper. I think she has ever become a better sleeper since she has started crawling because it wears her out so much more. Now she will actually take some naps! She wakes up anywhere between 7am to 9am (I thank my lucky stars for the late mornings) and then will take a two to three hour nap about two hours after she wakes up. Then takes her afternoon nap which on a good day is two hours and on a day when I want to pull my hair out it's only like 15 minuets. But you gotta just be grateful for any naps at all!
She LOVES windows. She will just stare out the window for like 10 minuets with her face presses against it! She also had been standing by her self. She thinks she is so awesome when she does this, she makes me laugh!
Irelyn has about a million different facial expressions. One for every feeling she has. My favorite lately is when she scrunches up her eyes and nose when she is fake crying (OH the annoying fake cry!) or when she is not happy with something. Unfortunately I cant get a picture of it but it's dang funny. She is someone you can just laugh at all day long, even on the days when I need a good nap!
If you haven't noticed Irey had hair coming in like a weed. It's coming in thick and beautiful. Of course I couldn't be more pleased, it's so fun to do different things with. But along with more hair of course you are going to have some bed head and Irey take that to a whole new level. I love going to get her out of her crib in the morning to find some crazy hair. She definitely finds ways to keep our lives interesting.
I grow more and more in love with my little miss Jane every day! She is getting to be a little pill and wearing me out but along with that comes a lot more fun and personality. She makes me a proud mama for the little person she is becoming. I love every ounce of that chubby cheeks girl!

7 comments:

Holly Walker-Thaxton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly Walker-Thaxton said...

oh Kylie! She is AdOrAbLe!! ha, what a cutie! :) Good job on her, Mommy!

Justin and Ashley said...

Irey is getting a lot of hair! I want my girls to have lots of hair too- to bad I won't have any idea how to do anything with it!!!
-Ashley

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

She is so dang cute. I would be very proud of that hair as well. I know what you mean about the naps Boston is transitioning to one nap a day and it is kinda challenging. Good luck with the teeth they are no fun at all.

Dave and Corey Johnson said...

I can't believe she is 10 months, it seems like you just brought her to Bunco for the 1st time.

Tiff said...

She is so big I am dying over the hair! She is such a beautiful baby.

Anonymous said...

I might have to bite those chubby cheekies off! YUM!