Friday, March 20, 2009

To All Who Wonder What Moms Do All Day!


Well first you have to feed this piglet! Only half the food goes in her tummy and the other gets mashed into her clothes/hair or falls to the floor... So your kitchen in NEVER clean, even though you clean it every hour!


Well after she is done eating then you got to clean her up so she can play. So it's time for the bath which you might as well get in because you will be soaked from the splashing. But being clean from the bath only lasts until she eats again like 10 min. later so then you have to wipe her down. Even when you wipe her hands down to what you THINK is perfection you still will find little finger prints on the windows or furniture.

While I am doing the daily grind... Irelyn is doing her own daily routine, destroying whatever she can get her hands on. So it starts with the bathroom while I clean the kitchen...

While I am cleaning up the mess in the bathroom (that was more then just unrolled toilet paper)she is making another mess in the kitchen, there are more pans at my feet you could not see spread through out the kitchen...

Well as you can guess, while I am picking up the kitchen she unfolds the laundry. While I REfold the laundry and I think she is playing...


She continues to destroy the house... see how she has a wonderful collection of toys!? Yes she prefers to spread the DVDs around the house! Bless her tiny little heart.

I only have ONE can you imagine if I have two Ireys? Well no joke, these were all taken in the same morning... BEFORE her FIRST nap. So here is to all those people out there who wonder what moms do all day... here ya go!

11 comments:

Jill said...

Haha, I've been gathering all my messy pics to do the same post! Seriously, so ironic! Always a must, no matter how frustrating and angering their messes are, to stop and take a picture. Gotta love em!

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA! Seriously, its like watching my life all over again when Hunter was that age. If she's doing it now, Oh Boy!!! I'll say a prayer for you. ;-)

Ashli Paynter said...

Oh my gosh that is so funny! She is so cute.I haven't seen her for so long. We really need to get together. I am so glad Bently is not that age yet!

Cami said...

it never ends does it? I don't even pcik ANYHIINTG up now until MaeLee is in bed sound asleep. Yes, my house is ALWAYS a mess, but I got so sick of picking things up every second of every day : ) Irey is getting SO much hair..I am jealous. MaeLee is still pretty bald. We really need to get together. Weather is so nice now, we should have a picnic in the park one of these days.

* Gar * Lis * Charly * said...

ha-ha-ha I love it! You are a great mom!

D'Laina said...

HAHA how funny and so true my little guy ethan just turned 2 and I swear everytime I turn my back he is into something! He drives me CRAZY but is so so much fun at the same time! Lately he likes to go in the bathroom and dump the shampoo everywhere it's great!

gillman said...

oh, ain't it the truth!!!! memories of having little kids, it sorta nice that those days are over....not that the messes still dont happen cuz they DO!!!
Meg :0)

Meg said...

I love this.. Mom's definatley have FULL TIME plus job. Isn't it the best!

Amy Jensen said...

Seriously, that is so funny. I love little Ire she is so fun and full of personality. Easton was a pretty good toddler, was not that busy so I'm sure I am in for it with Grace Girl.

Holly Walker-Thaxton said...

haha! :) what a great mommy u are kylie! your little princess is lucky to have you! :) i have never second guessed what moms do all! I know there are people out there who do though & it drives me crazy!! My little Linkin can't even get around to make big messes yet & he all ready has me on my toes with just keeping him fed, clean, & happy! but when i have to chase him around the house, it ll be even more crazy!!
Your daughter is soo cute!!
good job momma!!! :)

Sierra said...

Amen to that! It's a wonder anything ever gets done. Sometimes it's a lot less work to just get out of the house!