Friday, May 15, 2009

My Best Friend's Wedding

One of my closest friends Bree Peterson got married this week to Brad Ericksen and May 13th, 2009. It was a beautiful day from the sealing to the weather to the reception, everything went great!
Bree and Brad have been dating for the last 3+ years. But I knew since the first date that he this was meant to be (and I told her so) because something changed in her that I haven't ever seen before. I have known Bree as far back as I can remember. She is like another sister to me. I am so happy that she was able to find and marry her soul mate. Brad and Bree are perfect together and I couldn't be more happy or proud of them.
They were sealed in the Mount Timpanogos Temple and it was a beautiful ceremony. They were just beaming they were so happy!











Congrats Bree and Brad. I love you guys. I couldn't be more proud of you two and what you have accomplished together. Your a beautiful couple! Hope Hawaii was a dream come true! Love ya XOXO!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see you've discovered how to use captions on your photos. Ha ha. Bree looked beautiful!

Holly Walker-Thaxton said...

bree is gorgeous :) you look so pretty too kylie. lets get together asaP. :)

Hightower said...

She looked so beautiful!! I'm glad everything turned out so perfect.

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

yeah for Bree that is so exciting! You girls all look so cute.

Tiff said...

Oh my gosh I don't no how I missed it but I just saw that little video that Brandon made for you on mothers day. I am crying that was so sweet. It is 11:30 at night so maybe I am a little extra emotional :) but that was so sweet what a cute husband.