her reaction was priceless! She jumped back and was so startled and then just couldn't stop laughing and saying, "I can't believe it!" It's always a nice feeling to know that you ACTUALLY surprised someone!
The best part about her reaction was Kaleb's smile. As you can see in the picture above he WILL NOT smile for pictures. So I feel lucky that I got a genuine Kaleb smile on camera!
Jamie got Meg the cutest cake from our now family cake lady, Stacy. She works at Macey's and is fantastic!
anyways...
We had a lot of fun playing games and sitting around talking till 1 am, not to mention the amounts of yummy food! It was a blast and best of all Meg had a great birthday!
The first pic is all of us trying to look pretty for the camera because ALL of our husbands were taking pictures at the same time... then out of no where Luke farts (just to makes us mad/laugh, so Luke!) and Brandon caught the reaction on camera! I thought it was so funny! Gotta love the candid moments!
1 comment:
So sad we weren't there to celebrate with you guys... but thanks for being great friends and taking care of my sis! I love the pictures of Kaleb more than anything... honestly, first pictures i have EVER seen of kaleb really smiling. priceless!
Post a Comment