Wednesday, October 21, 2009

2 Years With the One I love!

Brandon and I celebrated our two year anniversary on October 20th!
Every time I think of Brandon and look back on our beginning, to now, I think of that country song, "I thought I loved you then, Now you’re my whole life, now you’re my whole world. I just can’t believe the way I feel about you. And I thought I loved you then"











I remember the first time I knew I couldn't live with out him. I remember the first time I knew that I had found a man that is perfect for me. Two + years later I am still in awe that I have this man who is even MORE perfect for who I am as time goes on. We mold together more and more. I love that I found that man that makes my life put a fairy tell to shame. We may not have a lot but I feel like with him I have everything I need.

I feel like I have known him so long before we met. I feel like he is my oldest friend, so when I say "I cant believe it's ONLY been two years!!!" I mean it in a good way. We have been through SO much for the first two years of our start. I am proud to have his hand to hold and to call him mine! I feel so blessed to have a honorable man who is good to me!


Brandon thanks for sticking by my side and making my life what it is. I don't even want to think where I would be with out you! Thank you for supporting me in my most current goal and pushing my to always be my better self. And when I am not my best self thanks for being my better half!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your anniversary was great! I love you both very much and I'm glad that Brandon married you.
I have a pretty good read on people, I like to think. So from the very first time I met him (I think it was at Quinn and Kris') I knew he was a good egg and someone who I would grow to love as well.
I think you guys are perfect for eachother. Happy Anniversary!

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

happy Anniversary. I know exactly how you feel. You guys are such a cute couple and I love reading about your little family.

Dave and Corey Johnson said...

Happy Anniversary! I know I have told you before but I will tell you again, I love how much you adore brandon, and I think it is so great that you have nothing but positive things to say about him and your marriage. You guys are so darn cute together.

gillman said...

kylie, one year we are going to leave everyone else behind and go on a cruise and celebrate our anniversiarys TOGETHER@! :0) don't you think thats a great idea?? you guys are so dang cute together and i am glad that we are friends and get to hang out!! hope your anni. was great!
luvya! Meg