
There are things about Brandon that I never want to forget. The little "I love you" that make the day in day out, same ol' same ol', not so lame. I want to always remember the way he can make me laugh by just being his goofy self (that he shows to almost no one) or the little sweet things he does for me. The smallest gesture from him tells volumes about how much he loves me, It makes a small person feel very important.
When we were dating he did sweet things for me ALL the time. Like any good boyfriend. He would buy me flowers, fill my car up with gas, take me on a expensive wonderful trip, and even would clean my black hole of a room! Everyone would always say, oh enjoy it now because it all changes when you get married. But it didn't. In fact he got even better.
There has been more mornings then I can count that I have woken up to the sweet smell of breakfast cooking in the kitchen, and when I follow to scented trail, there is my someone, making me, my favorite, chocolate chip waffles! What is he doing making ME breakfast when he has already been up for FIVE HOURS?
Since the day we have been married Brandon always kisses me goodbye. I will be sound asleep and I can feel his warm lips kiss my cheek softly. It makes my day right off the bat!
Brandon is the only one who knows how I REALLY like my fountain drink. 32 oz. Diet Dr. Pepper (tiny squirt of regular, for luck), crushed ice (if there pebbled ice, HUGE bonus) with the skinny straw! He never forgets, I have never told him, he just notices and always does it that way.
When I manage to get a shower, I like to take HOT HOT HOT showers. It gets real steamy. And every time I get out I am always greeted with note written on the mirror. You can only see when the bathroom is steamed. I cant explain why, but it just lights me up inside. It's nice to find a surprise, I love you!
I have the love of a man that I feel so lucky to have. Although he tells me he loves me all the time, and he shows me he loves me in big ways too, it's all the little things that he does for me that makes me fall in love with him all over again. It's the little things you cant really take pictures of and scrapbook and it's the little things I never want to forget.
9 comments:
He is a sweetheart! U glad you have him for forever!
You are so lucky, truly you are. Sometimes I know when you are mad or upset you wonder......but you are and I know it and you know it and for that I am happy for you! Trust me you won't forget either.
awww!! lucky lady - & seems like he knows he's a lucky man to have you!!!
I am so happy for you! You deserve all the good things that happen to you! I know what you mean about the little things REALLY meaning a lot!! Luv u missy! Also, your picture on the top of your page is so beautiful!! Your family is so gorgeous!
You say it so well Kylie! I love how you express your feelings about life and the ones you love so well. I need to do that more often, after all this is a journal for me and my family :)
And just for the record I think that Brandon is just as lucky to have you!
That is so sweet. Most girls would kill for a guy that remembers the little things :)
On a side note, I was wondering where you do hair and if you would mind taking on a new client? My hair is in desperate need of help. Seriously. Email me at april7marie at hotmail dot com.
NEWLYWEDS!!! Ha ha. I'm not usually one for sappy or cheesy, but awww, that was nice!
P.S. I LOVED tiff's pics of the temple. You look absolutely STUNNING! Red is your color. Tiff did a beautiful job.
I got a little teary eyed reading your post... what a sweet husband you have! There are so few people out there who get to find their true soul mate... and it sounds like you are one of the lucky ones!
That put a smile on my face, I love to see you happy. Brandon rocks! Haha it is nice to see him at the bank. He never fails to remind me that we all need to hang out soon. When are we going to get together??
Post a Comment