Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tag About Irelyn

5 Things you don't know about Irelyn:


1. This girl has NO shame! She LOVES to be naked, she LOVES boy babies, and from the womb she has NEVER been shy. Please note the Ultrasound pic she is doing the splits!


















2. She TALKS and TALKS and TALKS. Yes she is like her mom. But she talks the LOUDEST while we are watching a movie, or in church, or whenever you want her to be QUIETEST.
3. She has the BEST smile! And she smiles the most for her DADDY. All he has to do is look her way and she is all GIGGLES. She has always been a very HAPPY baby.















4. She loves to PLAY, all the time. And that's GREAT for me because I can spread out the TOYS in her room and she will entertain and TALK to herself for a bit while I get something done!



5. This is girl has to see EVERYTHING. Since she was two weeks old she would put weight on her legs and stand up, I am sure to SEE everything that is going on. She LOVES to go on WALKS or to the MALL and just check everything out. She does so good ON THE GO.



















I love this girl. She is so much fun! I couldn't ask for a better baby!


So lets hear about your kids:

* Brooke/ Rylie Hightower

* Cami/ Maylee Adams

* Tiff/ your three cuties Ericksen

2 comments:

gillman said...

she really is completely adorable!!
Meg :0)

Sierra said...

So Kylie, I do't know when you snuck into my house and stole the blanket I made Maddie, but it's hanging on your crib in this picture... Just kidding. It's cute, and good taste is just good taste.