Friday, November 21, 2008

TWILIGHT + Sister's Night = A Dang Good Time

A lady at Brandon's work had access to tickets to the PREMIERE show of TWILIGHT. My sisters and I got tickets together, we saw it at 7 pm on the 20th and the public premiere was at 12am on the 21st. Our seats were reserved so there was no waiting for hours in line. And there was some serious security which was a joke. But it was cool because we literally saw it 24 hrs. after Stephanie Myer herself saw it!
Of course Hallie had to come because she is the biggest littlest Bella fan out there!


It was great holding Jenessa's hand when I was so excited I couldn't stand it :)! of course 15 min. into the movie I had to go the bathroom like REALLY bad but because of crazy security (and because Edward is HOT) I held it to the VERY END!!! It was worth the bladder damage because it was a DANG good movie. I think if I talked Brandon into going he would even like it. Well... maybe not like it but he wouldn't hate it either! I was not at all a fan of the actor they picked for Edward but after the movie was over I was his BIGGEST fan. So Twilight get two thumbs up from me. So go see it Twilight fans, you wont be disappointed!

5 comments:

Meg said...

SOOOOOO jealous!!! SO very, very jealous!

Anonymous said...

SO SO FUN! We went to the midnight showing (11:59, I guess, but with 25 minutes of previews we were like GET ON WITH IT ALREADY!)too, and LOVED IT! Just have to figure out when I can get away to see it again!

Holly Walker-Thaxton said...

i still havent seen it- but i think i am going to this weekend!
im jealous :) you look pretty, luv ya girl xoxo

Tessa and Jeff said...

Went and saw it today... I'm definitely in the same exact boat as you about the whole Edward actor... I'm liking him a lot more now after seeing it and pretty sure I want to go see it again! We need to play! :)

6 P's in a Pod said...

I thought the kiss was SO HOT! (Geez, you'd think I was 15 again).
Loved the whole movie except it was kinda slow at the beginning, wasn't it?