Be Who You Are and Say What You Feel. Because those who Mind Don't Matter, and Those Who Matter Don't Mind.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Temple Day
I promised to post more pics when I got them back. So here are some of my favorites!
Ok, so almost all of them are my favorites! Tiff just did such a good job. These pics mean so much to me. This was such a amazing day! Thanks again Tiff.
Oh, oh, OH! Since I haven't been in for so long I didn't know about this wonderful occasion! CONGRATS!! You all look so beautiful and happy! My email is my first and last name (all one word) @hotmail.com.
8 comments:
They really are beautiful
Beautiful pictures!!
congratulations ky! those pictures are beautiful. Irelyn is such a gorgeous baby!
kys the pics look so good! and you look georgous as usual! congrats again
Your family is gorgeous!! Those pictures are so pretty. :) congrats!!! *
What a special day. These are beautiful pics!
~Chandi
You guys look so amazing! What a freaking cute family! I miss you we need to get together really soon!
Oh, oh, OH! Since I haven't been in for so long I didn't know about this wonderful occasion! CONGRATS!! You all look so beautiful and happy! My email is my first and last name (all one word) @hotmail.com.
Post a Comment