So one of my dear friends recently moved to New York (GO JESS). Lets take a second to recognize how PROUD I am of her for taking this leap of faith and packing everything up, leaving everything she knows and loves behind (especially ME), and pursuing her dream! You will see her work as a makeup artist on the cover of magazines some day!
Jess and I in hair school. Jess did my make up for her photo shoot.jpg)
Jess and I at my baby shower
5 comments:
Thanks love. I am so happy to hear from you. How is married life? Irelyn is so beautiful just like her momma. I miss you bad and we should meet up soon.
I just made my blog private so I need your email to add you to it.
Kimber
kimberdoll21@hotmail.com
Oh my heck Kylie how funny is it that she has a diet coke in her hand oh sad it makes me miss her!
Hey loser! Thanks for choosing two horrible pics of me to post on your blog. Rude... lol.
Hey Kylie,
Oh it was weird to spell your name like that! lol Your post made me miss Jess! How is she doing? Your blog is so cute. You and your daughter are so beautiful.
Love, Courtney
I am so sad I miss Jess! We need to plan a trip and go see her!
Post a Comment