
One of the MOST romantic days of my life.
We went to dinner and actually got to have a conversation with out any interruptions like Irey trying to escape the highchair or getting mad because she lost her french fries. After dinner we went to a movie, Taken. Such a good movie, I really enjoyed it and Brandon LOVED it. Again it was so nice to relax and cuddle up and just enjoy being together.
I know it's so important to get out and date your husband. Just being the two of us ALONE is so refreshing! I am reminded of how much I love this man I married, how romantic he really is when the stress of work and baby melts away. Of course we were missing her by the end of the night (as ridiculous as that sounds). She is a part of us that makes us whole but it is still nice to have my hubby to myself every now and again.
I really did marry the man of my dreams and although life does not always seem like a story book fairy tail, it's the Happily Ever After I want.
It was really nice coming home to a already sleeping baby, who I had to kiss 800 times, even if it risked her waking up and wanting to play (a part of me wished she would). The best part about the night was snuggling up on the couch. It feels like a perfect fit when I am all wrapped up in his arms. Even if ESPN was on, I didn't care because that is where I want to be for the rest of my life. So thank you to my Someone for taking me out for a night on the town. You really know how to make a frumpy mom feel like one hot babe! I love you babe.
6 comments:
so true kylie. its nice to get out with your hubby but so nice to have a family to come home to. it really is the best of both worlds!!
Meg :0)
It's funny how you appriciate time with your husband so much more when you go out on a date, and you love your kids so much more when you get home.
Dating? What's that like??? And did you seriously say frumpy mom? That makes me homeless mom then. Glad you guys got a chance to escape.
Gosh she is so sweet
Hey lost your email lets set up pics!!!
aww! you are SO lucky Kylie!! and you deserve it!! im so happy for you honey!! & i really look up to you! i am glad that your man is soo sweet to you! your daughter and you are so beautiful! i love your pics!!! love you kylie!! i know its super hard to find time for friends when you have a family of your own.. but we REALLY do need to get together. I can bring Linkin over one day and we can just hang out with the kids if u want... give me a call. love u girl! :)
Post a Comment