Bree is having a baby girl, due at the end of February! I was there the day she took her test, it was a tear jerker moment. I was actually the one that told her she was counting her days wrong... and thats when she realized she could be pregnant. So naturally we went and got a test and when it was positive we decorated her bedroom to surprise her husband!
Bree and I have been friends since like 3rd grade and it has been fun growing up together. I am SUPER excited she is finally joining me in the laughs and tears of motherhood...
Her friend Brittany and I got together and threw a shower for her and her little Haven (Brad too, he feels bad he is always left out!)
Brit, Bree, and I
Cutest cake ever!
The desserts
Salads, sandwiches, and appetizers... so yummy
Jill (Bree's Mom), Bree, and Sammie (Bree's sis-in-law)
Bree and I... plus Haven (33 weeks) and Reese (27 weeks).
I am so glad I have a friend to be in misery with me, ok just kiddin. The shower turned out great. Now I just can't wait to meet this cute little gal.
4 comments:
you prego women are darling!! reese and haven will be such cute little friends!
You both look so cute pregnant!
What a good friend you are!!! I am sure are shower for her won't be near as fabulous as yours!!! It all looks amazing! You both look so cute together and how fun for those little girls to be buddies! So happy for you that Irey is potty trained to that is by far one of the best day in a moms life!!!:) love ya ky!
So cute. I am excited for both of you!
Post a Comment