This is Brandon dropping me off at the airport in Puerto Rico. It was a sad goodbye so I snapped one last pic of him to have until he got home. This is my favorite pic of him ever taken... Gosh he is a cutie!
I am not trying to be cheesy but Brandon with out question is the best friend I have ever had. I am just not a girl kind of girl. I grew up with 3 sisters, we have always been really close and so the need for a best friend to tell all my secrets too and to confide in, I have always got that from one of any of the three sister. I have had best friends that I have been closer to at different times in my life and still love them and appreciate the friendship we have. But there has just never been a friendship that has come close to what I have had with Brandon.
To me, a best friend is someone who just knows you with out you having to explain yourself, who would never judge you even when your telling them your truest thoughts no matter how ugly they may be, and they are that person that with out question you can count on no matter what happens, they are there. Brandon is just that person in my life I trust more then anything and the one I want to tell everything to. He is who I turn to first for advice and support. It's just a good feeling to know that there is someone who gets ALL of me and I don't feel like I need to be different, or better, or explain myself. He is the only person I feel like I can let go 110% with! It a good thing I married the guy right?
like I said, I am not trying to be cheesy OR make it seem like we have the most perfect marriage... the marriage could always use work (whose doesn't?) But I would say we have close to a perfect friendship. I am glad that I did find him so young because it would suck trying to go through life with out a rock like him to lean on.
No comments:
Post a Comment