Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Kids and Their Toys



So Brandon and Irelyn each got there own new toys this week. Irelyn got a new swing that is long overdue. This girl will swing has happy as can be (or dead to the world) for hours. She loves it. When she is conscious so will stare at the little animals dangling above her and talk to them and smile at them. It's so dang cute. The older she gets the more fun she is. It's funny how just watching a baby do nothing at all can be so entertaining.
Brandon every year anticipates the new NCAA football game, this year was no different. He got work off early the day it came out and informed me that he would be spending the day playing his new game.... This is very serious stuff. I laugh at the pictures of him holding Irelyn because she knows when her daddy has got her and she will sit as content as can be while he plays. She definitely loves her daddy. So now I am thinking that the mommy needs a new toy?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that Irey got a new toy! (I'm sorry Brandon did too!) I love how chubby she looks in her swing. I still would like to eat her!!!