

Why is it that Irelyn will ALWAYS take a nap for Brandon, notice out like a light, and is just BRIGHT EYED for me! And everyone else, she does not let grandma leave the room when she babysits. She is such a stinker when it comes to taking a nap. At least she sleeps through the night after I battle her to sleep. I dont think she knows that she is a baby and she needs a nap but she has two really stubborn parents so I doubt I will get through to her.

BYU played UCLA this weekend and of course Brandon went with his buddy Seth. He loved watching BYU kill UCLA! 59 to NOTHING. Some would think that this would be a dull game but Brandon loved every second. And then came home of course and watched the recorded game he just was at and watched it again analyzing every play. And as if it was almost a set uniform Irelyn wears her BYU shirt that grandpa got for her EVERY single Saturday, thanks again grandpa.

This Sunday we had a DELICIOUS dinner at my parents house and I just cant enough of our girls! They are so cute and SO different... I was thinking maybe they would have some similarities but NOPE! They all look like there dads. So funny.
This is the BEAUTIFUL dress grandma Brenda made for Irey! So dang cute. G-ma is so good to us. We love it, even Irey she likes to play with the ribbons!

7 comments:
I know what you mean about bing great for Dad. I will tell Travis that Boston has been such a hard little guy and then he comes home and is Mr. Happy which makes Trav never believe me.
Super cute dress...Mae is better for Seth sometimes too. I don't know what it is! Seth had a blast with Brandon at the game...it was nice of brandon to invite him to go! we will have to get together next week sometime for sure...
Look how cute! I love the pics. She's the cutest thing. We need to hang out again... maybe another fire without the wind?? We'll see you Sunday at Hallie's blessing!
Your little one is still cute as ever!!!
Good to know that you are starting at such a young age teaching Irey the right things...GO COUGARS!!! Love the BYU shirt! Of course anything is going to look great when it's on that beautiful girl! And I have to agree she looked darling in that dress, what a talented grandma. I would definitley take advantage of that.
Kylie, she's so stinkin cute! What a pretty baby! I love the pic of her smiling in her carseat in the last post!
Love the BYU outfits! I would have to say that you have a pretty cute little one! Lets all get together again soon, the fire was a blast!
Post a Comment