Food + Kylie + pregnancy = 30 lbs. of rightfully gained pregnancy weight
What can I say, I love to eat when I am prego!
But where?
OH Let me count the places...
Chili's- Explosion Salad.... I can't even think about it with out NEEDING it!
Wingers- Sticky Finger Salad... Oh baby!
Cocolitos- Debbie's Cheesy Chimmy... or their enchiladas... heck just the Diet Pepsi and chips and Salsa make me want to go there!
Chick fil A- If I can I will eat here once a week... chicken nuggets and their fries plus a diet coke... I have gone to fat prego woman heaven!
Wendy's- Oh gees, whats not to love on this menu?
Basically I crave salads, french fries, and diet coke... Well I am back on dieting and exercising when this kid is outta me, might as well enjoy the weight gain I have no control over!





No comments:
Post a Comment