Monday, February 21, 2011

Day #27

Day 27 – A picture of you last year and now and how have you changed since then?

Then...

Now...


My oh my how I have grown... Ok normally there isn't a baby in my belly. How have I changed?
2010 was a MAJOR growing year for me. Last year has been more of a self development kind of year for me. I learned a lot of stuff about myself and changed for, what I feel like, is the better me. I have joked about me being ADD before but it wasn't until March of last year that I was actually diagnosed with Adult ADD... among other things. This isn't something I care to go into too much detail on my blog about because It would be hard for anyone who doesn't really know about it to understand how fully it can effect your life negatively. But since I figured out what was going on I started working on it and I felt better and more like myself then I ever have in my whole life. Last year was a steep climb for me and it felt like one of the hardest battles I have ever had to fight through but from where I was then to where I am now, I feel proud of myself and all that I have overcome.  
Now here I am a year later and I am right where I want to be. I am working on bettering myself day by day, I am finally in a home with my family, and I am expanding my family and welcoming in another daughter. I couldn't feel more humbled and more blessed to be where I am today.

2 comments:

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

Seriously cutest prego mamma! Proud of you. Self seems to be the last thing on your list when your a Mom so when you say you are proud of the hill you climbed I have some idea what you mean and it's not easy.

By the way I am dying to see the salon.

E m i l y said...

My husband was just (finally) diagnosed with adult ADD and is now on meds to help balance things out. He's 36 and for most of his life be has had to battle little everyday things that most of us take for granted. What a blessing to finally understand what his experience has been and what a world of difference to finally feel some balance!