Monday, February 14, 2011

Well Jamie... You ask for it!

I forgot to mention on "Love Day" That I LOVE my big sister Jamie!

She has been like a mom/ best friend/ care giver/ protective big brother type and much much more! Jamie, what in the world would I do with out you being able to make me laugh when I want to cry, make me laugh until I cry, and be my shoulder to cry on when I really just need to cry! I love you too!

















 I hope the high volume of pictures illustrates my love for you ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay.... I take it back. Take these pictures OFF. Fast. Do it. Now.
I really don't like pictures of myself. But thanks for thinking of "your real true love" on Valentine's Day!! :)
Ha ha. You're the best!!!!

Muah!! (That was a kiss sound!)

Staci said...

Your V-day posts are so sweet! I love your family, too, including Jamie. I remember the first time I met her, she was competing against me in track from another school and was SO nice; hasn't changed at all. Love you guys!!