Day 17 – A photo of you and your family.
This is the Schroeppel Family, the one I originated from...
Jake & Jenessa Frahm, Luke & Jamie Gillman plus: Mia (6 mo), Hallie (2yr.), Hunter (6yr.), Mark & Jackie (Dad and mom) plus: C.J. (16), Devin & Amy Jensen plus: Baby boy (due in May), Gracie (2 yr.), Easton (6yr), Brandon & Kylie Blackwell plus: Reese (due in April) and Irelyn (2yr)
Growing up I was blessed to be smack in the middle of the 5 kids. I have two older sisters and one younger sister who I consider my best friends. Then the very last is my little brother, before you feel bad for this guy, he is more loved, cheered on, mothered, and adored then any other kid I know. I don't think he minded having big sisters to text and tell about his first kiss ;)
There are 4 son-in-laws, 3 grandsons (plus one more coming in May), 4 granddaughters (plus Reese in April) so when we get together is 18 people and counting. Basically it's happy ciaos!
This is the Blackwell Family, the one Brandon originated from...
Brianna (19yr.), Mike & Brittanie Meinzer plus: Evelette (3 mo, not shown), Brent & Brenda (dad and mom), Brandon & Kylie plus: Reese and Irey, Brent jr. (14), Brielle (16)
Brandon is the oldest of the 5 kids. After him followed three girls and then at last another boy! His sister, Brittanie, is married and they just had their first baby, Evelette, in December. Irey was the only grandchild for a while but is happy to share the attention. As loud and crazy as my family is when we are together, it's a nice change up to go hang with the Blackwells because it's so calm and quiet.
Us, the Blackwells
I cannot believe how lucky I feel to have these people in my life! Seriously! I could loose every possession I own but as long as I have them I know that I will always have a full, rich, and happy life. My days spent being a mom are more fulfilling then I cold ever have imagined and a heck of a lot busier then I would have ever thought. Being married and a wife has brought more peace, love, and happiness to my life then I ever thought possible! I just wished I could have married him sooner ;)
Family is the most important thing in my life. I can't say enough how blessed I feel to be able to see the faces of all these people and know that we are loved and supported!



No comments:
Post a Comment