Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day #23

Day 23 – 15 facts about you.

Yikes... 

#1. In case you couldn't gather this from reading my blog, FAMILY is the MOST important thing to me. Always has been.


#2. Although I am or can be very ADD, I am actually a very organized person (this excludes time, when it comes to time I am always 10 min. late). My label maker was my favorite Christmas present. And if there were enough hours in the day every drawer, closet, and shelf in my house would be organized and labeled appropriately. 


#3. I love to cook. It's something I never thought in a million years I would be good at or enjoy but I have been very proud and surprised in myself and the tiny success I have had with cooking and baking. It's not something to feel accomplished about but it's one of those things I didn't think I was capable of.


#4. I don't like chick flicks. I think this is one of the things my sisters hate about me. I just don't... they bug me. There is a hand full that I like and those are the ones I LOVE. I guess I am just picky when it comes to love stories. I do however LOVE action movies, I am easily pleased there. I think I secretly aspire to be a secret agent or at least someone who could kick a persons trash with my cool hand to hand combat skills... interesting I know.


#5. I am a planner. I like things that are planned and scheduled. I get depressed very easily if I don't have my day mapped out of what I am going to do. This is one of the reasons I love my job, it's very scheduled. I usually don't get too discouraged if things don't go according to plan or schedule, I just make new plans... I would say I am at least somewhat adaptable. My mind is always in ciaos, so therefore having a plan makes me feel some what controlled and focused. I will plan anything from life 10 years from now to what I will be doing hour by hour. I am capable of letting go and just winging it... I just feel more frazzled when I do it that way. 


#6. I sing all the time. Maybe at one point in my life I would have classified myself as a singer, but not anymore, I just like to sing. Its sometimes while driving in my car blasting my stereo so I can't hear myself and just singing along to the song (Irey loves this and joins in all the time) or when I am cleaning just belting out whatever song is stuck in my head, it's really embarrassing when someone comes to my door while I am doing this. I adore that Irey loves this, I am glad that Brandon tolerates it lovingly, and my family is relieved that I no longer live with them so they don't have to hear my CONSTANT singing. 


#7. I am and always have been a religious person. I have strong beliefs and try to live my life day by day by Gospel standards and teachings. I may be prude to very few and too relaxed to many, but I know I try my very best to be my personal best and I am very grateful to be a part of a Gospel that believes that's good enough!


#8. I like to read... yes who doesn't know that. But it much more then reading. I love books. I love the feel of crisp new pages, the smell of a new book, and that very satisfied feeling I get when I finish a book and put it on my shelf. Oh, my book shelf... I would love to have a room that I will call the Library because it would have built in book shelves wall to wall filled with books, big windows with lots of light, and big comfy chairs that I could read in for hours. I love Bell from Beauty and the Beast because of how much she loves books... I can relate. I am glad my husband finds this endearing because I know how nerdy it really is.


#9. I am a sugar nut. Oh man, I could gladly not eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner if it meant I could eat all the sugar I wanted guilt free. I could give up breads, pasta, french fries, and dare I say it... yes even Diet Coke but I will never be able to give up my sugar addictions.


#10.  I love history. I love learning all about people and events from the past. I love learning about the way they lived and what their lives were like and what their customs were. My favorite parts about visiting New York is the museums.  I am fascinated with old things that people from hundreds of years ago once used. Gotta love my nerdy side.


#11. I love new shoes. Clothes, sure who doesn't love new clothes, but what REALLY makes me happy is new shoes. These past few years my body has gone from small to big to small to smaller back to big and then these past few weeks even bigger. I look at clothes I once was able to wear and am sad... but my shoes, those never let me down. They are always there ready for me to wear no matter what shape I am, they always look good ;) I just wish I had more $$$ to buy them, Oh to live in a perfect world.


#12. I love quotes... currently my favorite one,
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." 
-Dr. Seuss 
That guy really knows what he is talking about!


#13. I secretly dream of being a carpenter. Or just really super handy at making things. My husband is not the handy man type, He is a lot of really great, amazing, helpful things... just not that. And that's ok with me because someday, I am going to learn to build things out of wood and do my own home projects with out my brother in law having to come to my rescue ;) Just you wait... It's gunna be good.


#14. I sneeze at least 4 or 5 times in a row, rarely is it once or twice. They are not loud, they are for whatever reason tiny little obnoxious sneezes. I think the most I ever sneezed, no joke, was like 15 times. This really stresses me out when I am driving.


#15. I am a homebody. I love to go out and go on vacation but I REALLY love to come home and just be with my little family. When I am home, I don't have makeup on, my hair isn't done, and I am in sweats and slippers NEVER do I have actual clothes on (I also never run around in my underwear either... that just isn't comfortable to me). So if you ever do come to my house when I am not expecting you, I more then likely, wont answer the front door. Home is where I feel the most relaxed and where I am my happiest.

2 comments:

April said...

Ok Kylie, I want to be your carpenter buddy. I totally want to build stuff too...have you seen http://www.ana-white.com ?? Evil I tell you.

Chantelle Olsen Peavler said...

WOW!! We are SO much alike!!